So it is my Birthday today and I am happy! I can’t remember being so happy on this day for years, but this time something has changed.
Originally I wanted to through a huge party with lots of champagne and flowers, but closer the date was coming, more I understood that there should be a better option for an introvert, like myself.
Just a few days before my Birthday
we bought tickets and went to explore Carpathian Mountains in the Transcarpathian Region in the Western part of Ukraine (I will write more about them in the next post).
There is no cell reception here and wifi is available in one spot 4 miles away. I am not receiving any greetings, but I feel that I will when I will finally reach some Internet, and now I just feel your vibes and wishes coming through the mountains.
I am in desperate need of meditation, feeling the moment, inner dialogue, harmony, nature and fresh air, and of course, my personal new year is coming and I am ready for changes, setting goals and new achievements.
Every year I summarize my achievements and this year I am incredibly happy and there are quite a few reasons to be.
- I got married
- I traveled to USA, India, Finland, Estonia and Switzerland
- I moved this blog from LiveJournal to own domain.
- I opened a digital agency www.travelmodeon.com
- I supported my husband in opening new home decor business
- I was featured in 10 media
- I made new friends
- I left wrong people behind
- I started jogging
- I started working with coach setting my goals.
- I got a new sponsor for my blog and many many more!
So here I am, in Carpathian Mountains, at the lake of Synevir celebrating my Day in boho way.
Photographer: Vitaliy Pototskiy