Mysore is a large city in the state of Karnattaka in India well known for palaces, yoga practices and vertebral cures.
If you have only two days in Mysore here are some recommendations:
What to do?
- Go for spine treatment. There are some amazing centers to check out.
- Visit the Mysore Palace. It is not the most popular tourist destination, so you can see much of the exteriors
- Go horse back riding around Mysore and villages – go to Gayatri Devi Puravi Riding Academy
- Practice yoga in Lakshipuram – Sthalam8 and Pranavasya
- Try ayurveda in Dus Valley Ayurvedica Center
Where to stay?
I really recommend Mulberry Bay Apartments. The place is so nice, I really felt like being at home.
Where to eat?
Hotel Mahesh Prasad
The Old House
Location: Mysore, India